Tuesday, July 08, 2008

2008 Porter Family Reunion

The Porter Family Reunion was last weekend, and you wouldn't believe the attention our little boy got since his name is PORTER. What a hit! Porter got to get lots of loves from his great grandma, his grandpa, and cousins galore. The reunion took place in Morgan, UT which is a mile from Porterville, Utah.. where my ancestors settled after coming out West. It is a really pretty city, green hills and rivers that run though. There is a man made reservoir at the top of the mountain. I would totally live there if it wasn't so far from the city life. Although, I guess THAT is what makes it so beautiful, huh?



Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:41 PM , Blogger Ellie said...

very cute pics...all of them. I can't believe how big Porter is. He is younger than Bobble and seems to be up to speed with her as well...crazy how they develop so quickly uh? take care!

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Sarah Nelson said...

I just looked at all your new pictures and I LOVE them! It sure looks like you guys have been busy having TONS of fun! I especially love the whole Jersey idea with the family numbers on them. So fun! You have such a cute little family. I bet the Porter Family Reunion loved that you named your little boy Porter!

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger Paige said...

Hey Hey! Glad to see you have a blog check ours out! www.drewelle.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home