Tuesday, May 13, 2008

LaDainian Tomlinson's #1 Fan

My Dad has been a San Diego Chargers fan for as long as I can remember. Our whole family grew up Chargers fans because of that! So when we were visiting in January my Dad surprised Porter with a little tiny Chargers jersey. The smallest he could find was 24months, but Porter is such a big boy that it fits him now. He wore it for the first time today, so I had to take some pictures to show him off, and so Dad could see. He is definitley the best looking fan I have ever seen!


Porter Jay, quarter-back in training.


Raise your hand if you love the Chargers!


He likes his new jersey Dad. I put stood him in front of the mirror and his eyes dropped down to his shirt immediately and he smiled.


Porter will be wearing this in San Diego next week when we will be on vacation there! Can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM , Blogger Dayna Jamison said...

What a cute little guy he is. He's starting to look more like you to me. He's got awesome cheeks for kissing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home