Saturday, May 24, 2008

California Baja Cruise

Porter and I just returned from a fun Royal Carribean Cruise to Mexico! We went with my family and met up with relatives from my mom's side of the family. 3 of the 4 sisters were there, with their kids and grandkids. We had a great time, and are grateful that we could participate in the fun! Here are some highlights of the trip.




Top to bottom, left to right- Art, Uncle Scott, Tyler, Jeff, Dad, Chrysta, Aunt Tina, Leslie, Mom, Aunt Cindy, Kimberly, Brianna, Deyla, Stacy, Porter, Kristy, Jordan, Blake, and Brandon.


Our cruise was complete with two pools, hot tubs, a basketball court, rock climbing wall, movie theatre, theatrical theatre, 500 restaurants (just kidding, it just seems that way) and every other thing you can imagine.


My mom and her sisters.

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM , Blogger Ellie said...

it looks like you guys had fun in mexico. porter looks happy in every picture, he's a cutie!!!

 
At 9:48 AM , Blogger Sarah Nelson said...

Oh! That looks like so much fun! You and Porter must have had a blast! I didn't even know you were going on a cruise! How was it with a baby? I've wanted to go on another cruise, but with Parker, I'm not so sure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home